Reposted from @made_oflove
Set your Sunday with delicious Hakka noodles 💁😋
On plate -
Chicken Hakka Noodles
1. Heat oil in a wok.
2.Once the oil is hot, add garlic and fry for a few seconds.
3. Add onion, green chillies, the white part of spring onion and fry for a minute.
4. Add carrot, capsicum, and cabbage and fry for another minute.
5. Push the veggies on one side of the wok and add the eggs in the wok. Mix until they scramble.
6. Add boiled chicken, soy sauce, vinegar, hot sauce, green chilli sauce, and boiled noodles and toss nicely.
7. Add salt to taste and black pepper powder and mix well
8.Garnish with spring onion greens. Serve hot.
Tag / Mention us in your #homecooking
posts to get featured here!