//📸 : @jaipur_ka_chokra
- Interesting facts about Hawa Mahal • This palace is the tallest palace in the world, without any basis. • There is no entrance to the front of the air. If you have to go in, you will have to go from the previous part. • Hawa Mahal has a total of five floors and even today, this palace is successfully standing in the 87-degree angle of its place.
• Hawa Mahal is also known as "Palace of Winds".
• There are five floors in the Hawa Mahal. • There are a total of 953 windows in the Hawa Mahal, which keeps the palace cool. • All the royal people of Jaipur use the castle as a shelter in summer.
• Hawa Mahal was designed by Lal Chand Ustad. This palace was built specifically for the royal women of Jaipur. • The purpose of making this palace was to show the royal women to the festival and the celebration outside the palace. • is the only palace built in Mughal and Rajput architectural styles. • This palace is a favorite spot spot for Indian and international films. • There is only sloping path to go to the upper floor in the air mansion, there is no ladder to go up there.
• In 1799, Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh built the Hawa Mahal. • Its five-storey pyramid is made up of size, which is 50 feet bigger than its high base. • Hawa Mahal has been made of the shape of Lord Krishna's Rajmukut. • Hawa used to do the screen work on the mesh face of the palace windows. • Hawa Mahal is made from pink and red stones. 💕
Curated by : @aryansupertramp
for a feature
For more amazing photos, Follow @photorupt_rajasthan