• Picnic Vibes at @smorgasburg
Food markets are the best trip!! Yummy food stalls all so close to each other, good food fragrances are all around, people cheering, meat grilling, ice cream scooping, cameras shooting; competition so dense, it brings the best in brands.
Exactly like that and more is a trip of awesome and joy at #Smorgasburg
. A park stocking up the largest open-air food market in America, with upto 100 vendors EVERY WEEKEND and has a spanking line-up with snacks that span the globe, with offerings from Japan, Portugal, Germany, Afghanistan, Himalayas and more. It involves trying new foods with unique startups that will satiate even the pickiest of eaters. The energy is HUGE.
- This is American AF - the Brooklyn Poutine - Fries covered in bed of duck gravy and pieces of duck bacon. Perfect to share and start off your day. Their burgers looks intense too!
2. Serious Grilled cheese with Murray’s Cheddar 😋
3. Frozen Cookie & Cream Cheesecake on a popsicle - Perfect to beat the heat whilst in line 😉
- The Coffee Bomb - Very much respected throughout the internet - Classic Flan surrounded by Coffee ice-cream and coffee jelly, shot of Vietnamese coffee and lace cookie.
5. Thai Treats by @supasit_thai_kitchen
- The TARO super-fruit juice and Thai Iced Tea (L - R)
- Oat Vanilla Fudge - so many people asked for directions to this hut.
- A bubble waffle of wow - they let you customise to your choice of ice-cream and toppings at order. Wow For Everyone!
Definitely would have loved to eat even more. Also, if you have a woof-buddy along, you must prefer to visit Prospect Park on Sundays over the Williamsburg location.
What memory do you have of being at a food fest? We would love to hear from you. .
#SmittoEats #MicroBlog #FoodFest