As an eco-friendly brand, we often talk about voting with your dollars to create change in the world. We want to make it easier for you to take a small action right now to help uplift and support the black community by purchasing from these black owned businesses, many that also happen to be eco-friendly and sustainable! We’ve shared some businesses in our stories (saved in highlights) but thought it might be easier to save this post for later, and also easier to share this post via stories. Please continue to share more black owned businesses in the comments below or in our question box (in highlight) and we’ll use our small platform to share it and add it to the list. (Insta only lets you tag 15 people in a post so I highlighted the rest below) 🖤
- Huge comprehensive marketplace of green, black owned beauty
- Clean wellness tonics and powders for women of colour.
- Luxe, minimal swim made of sustainable fabric.
- Natural, plant-powered haircare to nourish, hydrate, soothe and protect all curl types.
- Clean and conscious haircare line with ingredients personalised for your hair type.
- Sunscreen for women of colour made with natural ingredients.
- Natural, cruelty-free hair and skincare products.
- Nontoxic household cleaning products.
- Zero waste grocery delivery
- Super soft, sustainable clothing
- Cruelty free, vegan make up for all women
- Luxe, sustainable made shoes, handbags, accessories
- Honey infused skin care
- Clean household cleaners and laundry detergent
- Eco friendly wellness brand
- Affordable organic skincare