Vet called with her punch biopsy results from last week. It’s not, thank goodness, an autoimmune disease or anything else scary like we were all worried about. However, we still have no answer other than some type of environmental or food allergy.
She’s in the middle of a transition to an anchovy based food (ugh and does it smell 🤢) so fingers crossed this will help.
Just SO glad it’s nothing terrible. We all thank you for your positive comments and love to Miss Lola 🥰, it’s been so appreciated!