Kashmiri lal mirch
Garam masala powder
1.Marinate the chicken with Ginger garlic paste,
Kashmiri mirch n salt (30 mins)
2.In a pan add oil and fry the chicken.
1. In frying pan instead of oil use butter(25% of 1 pack of butter) then
fry the onion (3-4 pcs)(sliced)
Add tomato( 5-6pcs) (sliced)
Add Garlic paste
Add 1 tsp vinegar
Add 1tsp sugar
Add red chilly powder
Add Garam masala powder and Salt.
2. Fry it well and simmer for 15 to 20 mins till the gravy is mushy in consistency.
3.Remove the gravy in a container n cool completely.
4.Then grind it in a mixer.
5 Strain the paste with the strainer.
It will give you a smooth paste.
1. In a frying pan cook the makhani gravy with a little butter. When it starts to boil add the chicken.
2. Add 3 table spoon cream n 1 table spoon kasuri methi
3. Mix and cook well in medium flame for 10mins.
4. Remove and serve hot.