Back home from a nice weekend in Austin, Texas!
Bobby and I did as much as we could in the short amount of time we were in Austin. Here’s a recap of our weekend and I’ll explain each photo:
1. A picture of Austin from on our flight home last night. So beautiful!
2. Austin Duck Adventures! As soon as we touch down in Austin, we went straight to do the duck tour. It was a nice way to see the city on land and on water (lady bird lake). Gorgeous views of the skyline from the boat. Quack, quack!
3. LBJ Presidential Library. Unique experience and this building was put together beautifully! There is even a replica of what the Oval Office looked like during President Johnson’s time in office. Very cool!
4. We can’t go to a new city without a @pitbull
concert! 😂 This marks our 41st #pitbull
show concert! Yes, we’re crazy but we LOVE it. No show is the same.
5. Kermie in front of the “Hi, how are you?” mural. One of the many murals in downtown Austin.
6-8. Texas Capitol. Don’t let the outside of the building fool you, it’s 4 stories high but there are additional 5 floors below the rotunda! We took a 30 minute guided tour.
9. A beautiful view of the city’s skyline from Lady Bird Lake.
10. Just a picture with the name Austin on it.
What else we did that is not pictured: -Went to the Barton Springs pool.
-Saw the Willie Nelson statue from afar. We didn’t have time to stop and take a pic.
-Drove down 6th street.
-Drove to Taylor, Austin.
-Went to the movie theatre to watch the Fury & Wilder boxing fight.
We had a fun time and we’ll be back Austin!