Keep up the Health!💪
Make it Vegan! 😍
Make it @
Home! 🏡 .
Vegan Mayonnaise! Gluten Free! Oil Free! No Processed ingredients! 👌🏻👌🏻 .
It has the perfect combination & tastes creamy & silky! It has a tangy flavour! Perfectly smooth & creamy! .
It is healthy & delicious! A fabulous whole food plant based recipe. Vegan, oil free, refined sugar free, gluten free, no highly processed ingredients. .
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
· 1-cup raw cashews – soak for 30 mins. in hot water @kirkland
· 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar @Braggs
· ¼ tsp. pink salt (adjust according to taste) @Aloha
· 1 ½ Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
· 2 Tbsp. any unsweetened plant milk @oatly
· ½ tsp. date syrup or 1 date
· ½ tsp. ground mustard
· Few drops of hot sauce (preferably home-made) .
WHAT DO YOU DO?
· Soak cashews for 2 hours in a bowl of water (quick soak-soak in hot water)
· Soak dates in a bowl of boiling water for 10 minutes. Clean out date flesh & blend until smooth.
· Mix all ingredients in a high speed blender or food processor. · Keep blending until the mixture turns soft & creamy.
· Adjust flavours to achieve your level of flavour.
· For delicious creaminess, refrigerate for a few hours before using. .
Why did the Mayonnaise blush?
…because it saw the salad dressing! .
.signature #Alohabay #mustard #plantmilk #healthy #Mayonnaise #vegan #homemade #vegan #vegetarian #lemon #braggs #acv #alohabay #applecidervinegar #food #delicious #vegetables #homecooking #foodie #food #cooking #home #nutrition #instafood