🤸♂️ THE LOCKDOWN FUN MOVEMENT 💥
DAY 6! HOW TO MAKE 10-MINUTE NUTRITIOUS INSTANT NOODLES! (Featuring my mom!) 🍜
My mom, all the way from Penang, Malaysia is here to teach you guys how to make your instant noodles a lot more nutritious, in just 10 minutes! I was super pleasantly surprised when she sent me these video clips when I told her about my idea on having my friends onto my channel 😊 And here she is, our first guest star of the day!!
Minced meat (optional: marinate with chopped onions & soy sauce)
Instant noodles (any flavour!)
- Boil the water, and insert the noodles into boiling water.
- While noodles are boiling, chop lettuce.
- Drain the noodles.
- Prepare another pot of boiling water for the soup.
- Empty instant noodle seasoning sachets into boiling water.
- Roll the minced meat into balls, insert into the boiling soup water.
- Once minced meat is cooked, pour soup over noodles.
- Add lettuce onto noodles.
- Cook egg as to your liking.
- Add egg onto noodles.
- - -
Thank you everyone for your support, we're all in this together during this period! Don't forget that! ;)
If you have a special skill to teach people, or languages you'd want to share to the world, please reach out to me and be part of our Lockdown Fun Movement community, to help people find light in this quarantine period!
#malaysianrecipes #ngehngehmaichutkee #penangonebetter #jiakloteepakpuikee #mgag #penang #malaysia #quarantinefun #quarantineandchill #quarantinerecipes #instantnoodles #noodlerecipe #noodlerecipes #hokkienmee #lockdown #covid19 #coronavirus #uklockdown #stayathome