Moving forward in this logo/identity process meant looking 146 years into the past. The farming village of Blumenort was est. in 1874 by hard-working immigrants from Russia.
The word ‘flower’ contained within the town’s Plautdietsch name, along with the region’s fertile land provided great inspiration.
The concept of blooming plant life was drawn as an icon, symbolic of the continued growth and prosperity of Blumenort.