Hey everyone. Check in for me. How is everyone holding up? What is something POSITIVE going on in your life, or what are you doing to stay positive? I know times are tough, and there are a lot of negatives hitting us. Let's share some happy thoughts guys!
Here's a few of mine:
1. Getting some home time with Joe and Hercules
2. Got the online lessons program running for @wickhamroadmusic
and managed to keep the teachers working/students learning ❤️🎻🎶🎵
3. Working on some new material for @thereflexva
4. Got back into a good workout routine and have been hitting the heavy bag 3x a week, and getting a 4-5 mile walk in 5x a week.
5. Getting time to reach out and talk to friends/family more.
6. Getting my 80s fix by wearing my 80s gig clothes to workout. (It helps a little. 🤷) 7. Getting my physical and mental health into a good place. Sleeping, resting, playing my violin/cello/drums more.
Your turn!!! #powerofpositivethinking #happythoughts #80sworkout #missmyband #findthepositive #heavybagworkout #ineedquarantinedfrommyfridge