5 basic Ingredients in Local Raw African Black Soap
Traditional African black soap made by local women is made from the following ingredients: ❖ Plantain skin ashes
❖ Cocoa pod leaves/powder ❖ Palm leaves
❖ Palm oil/palm kernel oil
❖ Shea/Cocoa butter
13 Uses & Benefits of Raw African Black Soap for Skin #part2of2
7. Reduces Oily Skin - The natural cleansing and exfoliating action of African black soap removes excess sebum from deep within the pores and on the skin’s surface.
8. Minimizes Fine Lines & Wrinkles - Using African black soap helps keep away premature wrinkles and fine lines.
9. Evens Out Dark Spots - The vitamin and mineral-rich ingredients in African black soap, such as plantain leaves & shea butter which are both rich in allatonin, help lighten and reduce dark spots and marks on the skin.
10. Unclogs Blocked Pores - If you suffer from congested pores, use African black soap to deep cleanse and purify your skin from deep within without stripping natural oils.
11. Helps Fade Acne Scars - Ingredients such as palm kernel oil as well as shea butter help moisturize skin and naturally lighten and fade out acne scars. The exfoliating properties also help slough off dead skin that normally collects above the acne scar.
12. Soothes Razor Bumps - Use African black soap during shaving to moisturize the skin thereby minimizing razor bumps. You can also use it after shaving to soothe & calm the red skin.
13. Eliminates Fungal Skin Infections - African black soap has anti-fungal and antibacterial properties that fight off bacteria, fungus and other microbes that cause skin infections.
#sheabutter #blacksoap #premiumquality #naturalislife #fromustoyou #toronto #natural #eczema #psoriasis #pimples #acne #blemishes #scars #stretchmarks #value #skincare #skinsbestfriend #family #natural #fairtrade #sustainable #healthandwellness #ghana