📝 𝐅𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐆 📝
𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐲 𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐝.
Though this is an age old quote, but it stays relevant in all times.
There has always been a difference in opinion over the years that how can food be medicine?
Moreover, According to recent studies, it is observed that food can play and important role in preventing or curing disease.
Well after studying this in detail, I've found that certain types of food if taken regularly can be so powerful for us that we won't have to rely on medicines at all.
Now you must be thinking, What all food is important for us?
1. Regular Food that we cook at home and eat daily itself can provide us so much of nutrients and vitamins that we do not need to rely upon other supplements/drugs that Pharma companies are promoting to mint money.
2. Cumin powder helps reduce gas when added to any cooked food.
3.Eating cashew and almonds with honey everyday sharpens your memory.
4. Ginger and garlic are the best antiviral drugs.
5. Guava and papaya are useful against constipation.
6. If you include green chillies in your diet, it will help you in digestion and its antibacterial properties helps maintain good immunity.
7. Banana helps reduce depression.
8. Aloe Vera Juice helps patients suffering from jaundice.
9. Carrot Juice relieves stress.
10. Neem Juice purifies blood.
Eating Good Food and Adopting Healthy Living is so beneficial for us. In this modern era, where we are running in a rat race, we shall all take out time to relax and think, in this process we are harming our body and soul, which is our holy temple!
Times like this that we are facing currently has made us realise that we cannot take anything for granted. It has been a learning phase for us all. And we all must admit that A Work-Life Balance is important and is easily possible!
Thanks for reading till the end. 😊
Do tell us in the comments if you like this. This is the first ever blog I've written and published here.
Would like to have some feedback! Thanks and Stay Healthy! 💚 •