Makeup look was inspired by listening to AJR and what I felt during it (currently obsessed with their music)
I still have lots of room to grow my skills in makeup
Products used: - e.l.f. Poreless putty primer - NYX total control foundation in porcelain - ColourPop no filter concealer in fair 02 and fair 06
- NYX translucent hd finishing powder - KVD translucent lock it setting powder
- ColourPop presses powder bronzer in afternoon delight
- Benefit cosmetics ka-brow!
- benefit cosmetics 24-hr brow setter - ABH Subculture (shades rowdy and axis)
- Too Faced chocolate gold (shade drippin’ diamonds)
- ColourPop pressed eyeshadows (shades slay-farer, earthshine, prowlin’, and full-zip) - ColourPop creme gel colour in swerve - ColourPop bff mascara in black on black
- lips are a mix of Dose of Colors (stone) and ColourPop ultra matte (chi) with CP (the twirl) in the center
- I think the lashes are Ardell? //
My favorite color! On my face! I used @blackmooncosmetics liquid lipstick Myth, a dark green, topped with Slime, a bright green gloss. For my eyes I used the @colourpopcosmetics Just My Luck palette, plus some black eyeshadow. Also used black ColourPop gel eyeliner and @pacificabeauty mascara. All products used are vegan and cruelty free!