Golf season is almost upon us and I could not be more excited!!⛳ So i figured why not post a throwback from wayyyy back to my senior pictures from high school!💪(@riley_street_photography still in love with these pics) I've been planning on doing a video on my chronic illness and figured I'd leave some polls on my stories if you want to check that out!🌻
3 hours ago
Oh Saturday you are my favourite, minus the 12 loads of laundry. Keep it cute and casual this weekend and team the Sierra Cardi with the Lani Singlet & Bryce Jeans.
Checking out the Nike dunk plums before they get shipped out. She said she likes #yeezys better. I failed as a parent. #nikeforever
3 hours ago
Self-care Saturday! ✨ I’m focusing some energy on myself this weekend and bought myself a little facial as a present. Wearing masks from the coronavirus means that my skin’s drier than ever! 😷 It’s so important to treat yourself! Do you agree? Btw here is my skincare routine:
1. Face wash- I use this korean cleanser which gently cleans away makeup. It’s super light and gentle.
2. Serum- I use organic serums whenever I can, but sometimes I like to go for Body Shop products!
3. Eye cream- definitely a must have as it gets rid of my dark circles.
4. Moisturiser- I use a French moisturiser which helps nourish the skin before bed.
5. Facial oil- I don’t often use this but sometimes it helps soften my skin and pores!
What about you? Any thoughts? (Thank you @appearance_c for the micro hydration collagen treatment! Super refreshing, cooling and got rid of my pimples!)