Let’s talk about the SWOT analysis. Why we apply SWOT? Why? First of all, we first identify what is SWOT.
S stands for Strength
W stands for weakness
O stands for Opportunities
T stands for Threats
Why should apply SWOT? It is the basis for outlining the strategy as well as evaluating the risk and opportunities coming forward
In the table, you will see pros and cons also the opportunities and risks that the police may face. After draft a SWOT, what’s our next step? We need to address the following matters of public concerns:
1) the necessity of distributing pepper spray to police officers?
2) by which circumstances that the off-duty officers will use baton or pepper spray?
3) any documentation or record to disclose to public about the usage record of baton or pepper spray?
4) any auditing or monitoring regarding the usage of pepper spray?
5) how to avoid the abuse of using pepper spray?
6) the pepper spray is what kind of model? Is it portable? How police officers properly keep these items safe while off duty?
7) if the main purpose for using pepper spray is to disperse the crowd, will the off duty officers disguise themselves to use the spray during assembly or procession?
Per my comments below:
1) In the wake of many recent violent scenes such as illegal assembly, public misconduct, the off-duty police officers may use pepper spray more suitable than batons which can effectively control the crowd and avoid illegal assembly?
2) the police shall further elaborate or explain the different function wise of pepper spray and batons
3）if someone innocent is unfortunately injured by a pepper spray, what’s the remedy actions?
P.S. will upload Chinese version later.
#hkpolice #hkpf #方志堅 #方志堅警司 #偷笑sir #偷笑sir已誕生 #professional #potential #rational #mild #friendly #完美關公 #イケメン #優しい #hku #pr #review #evaluation #analysis #distinction #behavior #criminology #socialpsychology #dominantparadigm #criticalthinking #reading #recommended #endorser #頑張る #presentation