Today, one of our customer asked me which sun cream is good.
I am sharing my answer since summer is coming and I believe many of our customers would want to know.
Consult: I need sun cream that has no white cast and good for sensitive skin!
I have chosen four sun creams that have mild ingredient.
1. INNISFREE BLUEBERRY REBALANCING WATERY SUN CREAM
Good moisture and no white cast. Texture is watery so easy application. It seems to have oil, but it’s light so oily skin like myself can use it too! This contains lavender oil so anyone who is very sensitive might not like this product.
2. GOODAL Mild Protect Sun Cream
Easy application. It seems to have white cast when I apply it, but it disappear right away. So no white cast. I think this might be little dry for dry skin. Might be good to sensitive skin.
3. INNISFREE Oat Mild Moisture Sun Cream
Mild sun cream. Easy application. It felt very moist when I first applied it but dried after awhile. I don’t think this will work for dry skin. I think this will be good for oily skin because it’s not oily. There seems to be white cast but don’t need to concern about it because it disappears right after. There is citrus ingredient so if you have reaction to citrus, please check before using this product.
4. MAMONDE Everyday Aqua Sun Cream
Like its name, good moisture and easy application. Shines my face. This is good for oily skin and also for neutral and dry skin. I don’t see any white cast. There are fragrances in middle of ingredients which means some amount of fragrances are in this product. This is not good for sensitive skin.
Let’s go over rankings
* White cast: Oat Mild = Goodal Mild >= Blueberry = Aqua
* Moisture: Aqua > Blueberry > Oat Mild > Goodal Mild
* Hydration: Blueberry > Aqua > Goodal Mild > Oat Mild
* Oiliness: Aqua > Blueberry > Oat Mild > Goodal Mild
* Lasting: Goodal Mild > Oat Mild > Aqua > Blueberry
* Application: Blueberry > Aqua > Goodal Mild > Oat Mild
* Fragrance: Goodal Mild > Oat Mild > Aqua > Blueberry
See the full blog post on COSDAVI.com