Taking extra time to give myself an at home facial has been one of my primary ways of self-caring. I really hope you guys can try this at home for that glow we all need & deserve ✨. Some tips:
1. For my combo “skin twins” out there: multi-mask with 🍉 Glow Sleeping Mask for the T-zone and 🥑 Retinol Sleeping Mask for the U-zone (cheeks and chin). Wash off after 10-15 minutes for hydrated, smooth, and brighter skin
2. Massage and cleanse for a full minute to completely remove debris and grime.
3. Ditch the towel to avoid introducing unnecessary friction to your skin - always approach skin with the most gentle care.
4. “Pat and Roll” with a reusable cotton pad when applying your toner, instead of wiping with it. This helps improve penetration of all of the beneficial ingredients into the skin. Our 🍉 Pore-Tight Toner has BHA, PHA, 🍉,🌵, and hyaluronic acid - you want that all in your skin, not swept away! 😉
5. Apply the eye cream after the toner step and BEFORE the serum step to protect the delicate eye area (our 🥑 Eye Retinol Mask has been ophthalmologist-tested)
6. Try using a skincare brush to elevate the application experience - the @anisabeauty
spot treatment brush is super soft and helps pick up just the right amount of product when applying the eye cream or acne spot treatment (🥑 Retinol Sleeping Mask is a wonderful formula to dab on acne or dark spots)
7. Using a Gua Sha tool for lymphatic drainage really helps to clear and depuff your skin
I’ve really enjoyed using the @aquishair
Rapid Dry Hair Turban - it helps dry my hair quickly and I love that it pulls back my hair with some flair 😉, while I focus on my skincare routine ❤️
All of the products and tools I used are in the “At Home Spa Kit” @glowrecipe