How I got through corona?
- Became sleeping beauty (rest is key) - Plenty of hot fluids/herbal teas for sore throat and cough (still have a cough after a month)
- Plenty of water to stay hydrated - Paracetamol for body pains and headaches - Used flavour enhancements in food and smell training with essential oils (used 4 different ones by @llio
.love) for anosmia. Nasal sprays etc don’t work. My smell/taste returned after 3 weeks
- Eat and drink well to strengthen the immune system - Keep busy and distracted (cooking, games, movies etc)
- Light exercise. Going out in the sun after self isolating for 7 days REALLY helped me physically and mentally
- Stay positive and reset. Take out as little or as much time as you need 💕